Houston Tree Pruning Tips. http://www.treeworxx.com
1. The first step in rejuvenating a neglected tree is to prune it.
2. Too much pruning will produce a lot of future
suckers on your tree[s] or excessive shoot growth
and may increase the potential for sunburn near
sun-exposed pruning cuts and interior areas.
3. To avoid over pruning - we always start pruning
from the outside of the tree, lifting and canopying it.
4. We will then know exactly how much to prune and trim out the center of tree.
5. Limbs do better healing on their own, leaving them exposed to their natural habitat to air dry after pruning.
6. We suggest avoiding high numbers of nitrogen fertilizers for at least a year following heavy
Serving Houston and surrounding areas:HOUSTON, CINCO RANCH, MIDTOWN, MIDTOWN VILLAGE, MEMORIAL, MEMORIAL FOREST, WESTCHASE, ROYAL OAKS, BUNKER HILL, BRIARGROVE, SUMMERWOOD, AFTON OAKS, HEIGHTS, GARDEN OAKS, MONTROSE, BELLAIRE, SUGAR LAND, KATY, RIVER OAKS TALL TIMBERS, RIVER OAKS COUNTRY CLUB ESTATE, SHERWOOD FOREST, RIVERCREST, STABLEWOOD, MEMORIAL DRIVE MANOR, HEDWING CIRLE, BAYOU WOODS, WILLOWICK, HUNTERWOOD, WEST OAKS, LONGWOODS, SANDALWOOD, TANGLEWOOD,HUNTERS GROVE, CRESTWOOD, FOREST GLEN, TARA OAKS, ROYDEN OAKS, SOUTHSIDE PLACE, TYNEWOOD, INDIAN TRAIL , AVALON PLACE, WEST UNIVERSITY PLACE, LAKEVIEW CREEKSIDE MANOR, SUNSET TERRACE, PINEY POINT ESTATES, PINE WOOD ESTATES, OAK ESTATES, MEMORIAL TIMBERS, JERSEY VILLAGE & DOWNTOWN.
#houstontreeservice #treeworxxhouston #heightstreeservice #gardenoakstreeservice #houstontreepruning